“Talking to a golf ball won’t do you any good, unless you do it while your
opponent is teeing off.” – Bruce Lansky
Historical Moments for Women in Golf
The history of women in golf goes back to the 1500s, when the “Mother of Golf” Mary Queen of Scots, built the first golf course at St. Andrews. Here are some more historical moments for women in golf:
- 1867: The first women-only golf organization is formed – The Ladies Club.
- 1893: Issette Miller invents the first golf handicap.
- 1950: The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) is formed.
- 1978: Nancy Lopez is the first female golfer to earn both Rookie of the Year and Player of the Year honors in the same season.
- 1996: Karrie Webb became the first LPGA golfer to earn 1 million in a single season.
- 2004: Michelle Wie becomes the youngest player to ever qualify for the LPGA at just 12 years of age.
- 2007: St. Andrews hosts its first women’s tournament.
- 2014: Michelle Wie wins her first career major, the U.S. Open Women’s Title at the age of 24.
The Latest in Golf News…Adam Scott
The 35-year-old Australian, Adam Scott, beat Sergio Garcia by one shot to win the Honda Classic at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This was his first title since May of 2014.
CaddyTrek Tip: Handset Commands
Before using the commands, the unit must be in Standby (SB) mode.
1. Mute the sound of the handset: Press
DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, STOP
2. Free the wheels while cart is still on: Press
UP, UP, UP, UP, STOP
Meet the Staff: Pasquale Pizzutilo
Pasquale, born and raised in Italy, came to the states in 2000. He is a comic book nerd and enjoys playing the guitar and drums. He has a passion for taking things apart and putting them back together, which is why he’s a perfect fit for our service department. Say “ciao” to Pasquale!
CaddyTrek aims to make a golfer’s game better than
ever using smart technology. We aspire to deliver the
most successful products and services with the mission
of adding value to the lives of our customers. Tell us
FTR Systems, Inc.
6402 Montessouri St.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Next best thing to a caddie once you get the knack of it.
Relieves the pressure on the back from pushing or pulling.
You can add a cup holder and a score card holder. Now all it needs is a purse holder.
I give it 5 stars!
Need parts or service for your CaddyTrek? Contact our support department and get the help you need!
hours: 9-6 PDST
ph: (702) 982-6598.
Stay in Touch
Say “hello” and keep updated on all matters CaddyTrek by visiting us on social media.