MASTERS 2017, Just 8 Months Away!
For those who like to gamble, listen up. According to recent reports, Tiger Woods’ Vegas odds of winning the 2017 Masters are 66-to-1 to win. An associate writer from Golf Digest wrote “when you compare the figure to the odds of other golfers, it seems absurd”. Stating the 41 year old, Woods, is recovering from multiple surgeries and sat out all four majors.
So who are the favorites to win? If you’re a fan of golf this is a no brainer, the Big 3, Jason Day, Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth. All are listed at 8-to-1. Let the bets begin, Masters 2017 is coming soon!
Caddywraps Are In!
Make your CaddyTrek stand out from the
others with one of our five design patterns from FTR CaddyTrek.
Quantities are limited so get yours today!
Don’t Let Back Pain Ruin Your Game
Many golfers whether amateur or pro will more likely suffer from back pain at sometime or another. Below are some basic tips to help reduce back pain:
1. Walk the course whenever possible.
2. Take extra time to stretch and warm up.
3. Take practice swings throughout the round to keep your muscles warm and limber.
4 Don’t overuse the muscles on the driving range.
5. Limit the time as this is the most common injury.
6. Talk to your golf pro. They can give you tips on how to
put less stress on your back by the way you swing.
7. Always bend your knees to tee your ball, replace divots
and fix ball marks – bending incorrectly can strain back.
8. Strength, flexibility and endurance are the three most
important things to keep in mind.
CaddyTrek Update: Charging the Battery
1. Carefully remove battery from the CaddyTrek unit.
2. Plug the charger into the battery’s charging port.
3. Then plug the other end into a power outlet.4. Indicator light will change to red indicating the battery is charging.
5. If the light does NOT turn red,
unplug the charger from power
outlet, wait 5 seconds, and then plug charger back back in outlet.
6. Let the battery charge over-night or for a min of 6 hrs.
7. Once fully charged, confirm there are 3 green lights.
8. Unplug the battery charger from the battery.
9. Carefully reinsert battery back into the CaddyTrek unit.
CaddyTrek aims to make a golfer’s game better than
ever using smart technology. We aspire to deliver the
most successful products and services with the mission
of adding value to the lives of our customers. Tell us
FTR Systems, Inc.
6402 Montessouri St.
Las Vegas, NV 89113