It doesn’t take a genius to know that walking is better for you than riding in a motorized cart. But how much better? The four primary benefits are the following: Physical – You burn almost twice as many calories as you would riding in a cart Scoring – You shoot better scores than those who are riding in a cart
Posts Categorized: The Walking Golfer
- They Ryder Cup Aftermath… and the shame that comes with defeat
- Harvick4Heroes PGA REACH Charity Pro-Am October 1st, 2018 at Charlotte Country Club
- CLAIMING THE 2018 RYDER CUP… USA V’S EUROPE
- Why Kids can benefit from Golf… and why they should get involved early!
- FTR CADDYTREK NEWSLETTER, VOL 6 ISSUE 8