The smart vision follow cart with smart A.I. technology
No remote needed
The CaddyTrek R3 is the first electric golf cart to use smart AI technology. The CaddyTrek R3 will follow the user completely hands-free and without a remote, allowing players to enjoy their golf game without the burden of carrying a bag.
Built with new technology, the R3 follows you everywhere without having to use a remote or any additional clunky devices. Simply use hand gestures to activate follow mode.
Let the CaddyTrek R3 carry your bag so you don’t have to. Now you can just focus on the game!
Made for easy storage & transport
Easily fold and unfold the R3 in a matter of seconds with its compact & lightweight design. The R3’s portability allows you to easily transport your cart in the trunk of your car to the club house or for storage at home.
This golf bag cart is also equipped with people avoidance. If someone walks between the cart and the user, the cart will automatically slow down and let the person pass.
Lithium powered for 27 holes
A rechargeable 24V Lithium-ion battery allows golfers playtime of up to 27 holes on a single charge. The battery charger plugs into a normal 110V household outlet for quick recharging.
- Built-in USB charging port
- Powerful performance with dual motors. Great for climbing hills
- Automatic Braking in Follow
- Enjoy 27+ holes on a single charge with the high capacity battery
- For additional speed and maneuverability, switch the CaddyTrek R3 into Remote Mode and easily steer the cart around the green and navigate around bunkers.
- With its innovative hands-free design and smart technology, CaddyTrek provides the solution for those golfers who like to walk. Now you can just focus on your game and not your gear.
Included standard equipment
The CaddyTrek R3 comes with everything the golfer needs to start playing right out of the box. Included with the CaddyTrek R3 are the following:
1x – 24v Lithium Ion Battery
1x – Battery Charger
1x – Handset Remote
1x – Handset Battery
1x – 2 years of service and support